Let us count the reasons why! There are so many and where do we begin? Maybe with the reason we are even here? That’s a story in itself!
After running a couple successful online publications and becoming a source for news information in the Gospel Music industry we started getting multiple emails and phone calls from DJs who were frustrated because they couldn’t get music for their stations. I was a bit stunned and when the number of charting stations took a drastic cut the number of emails and calls escalated. I knew as an industry we had to do something. Millions of potential listeners and fans were being left out of some great life changing music. We had to do something! With groups like the Hoppers and Daywind Records coming on board it has been a joy to supply over 3400 stations around the world with the best music in the whole world! We solved once and for all the problem of stations getting great music for broadcast purposes.
At Radio Music Group our mission has been a simple one. Provide workable and affordable solutions to artists and record labels wishing to get airplay for their music and to make certain that every legally operating radio station in the world has access to that music.
Our primary market from the beginning has been Gospel Music. It still makes up 99% of what we do. The other 1% are those special songs and artists that have wide market appeal and would be acceptable to our primary market of radio station users. (We also love bluegrass and classic country as well!)
So What Can Radio Music Group Get For You?
- Radio Music Group Puts YOUR MUSIC in front of DJ’s, Program Directors, Syndicated Show Hosts and Station Owners Quickly, Affordability and Effectively!
- Puts Your Music in front our user base that represents programming on over 3400 radio stations around the world
- Gets You Targeted, Focused Marketing of Your Music to Your Market! No getting lost among thousands of secular artists! It’s why the Gospel Music DJ’s and those stations looking for Gospel Music love RadioMusicAM and RadioMusicFM so much!
- Gets your music to DJ’s TODAY! (Yes it is possible!)
- Save $$$ on mailing and packaging costs!
- Keep your physical product for your table sales! Every CD you mail out is lost revenue to your ministry!
- Charting Results Published Weekly and Monthly on both RadioMusicAM and RadioMusicFM Station Formats
- Celebrating 10 years of continuous reliable service to artists, record labels and radio stations
- All Charts published as PDF downloadable charts that can be used by artists for promotional purposes
- Opportunity for Featured Artist placement on our Main Home Page
- Published Charts listing the Top 100 Radio Songs Released Each Year
- And we deliver more Gospel Music to radio than any other source!